Small Group/Family Discussion Guide
Week of: February 23-March 1, 2014
Going Deeper with:
Gifted for Worship: Part 3: Exhortation
12 See to it, brothers and sisters, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. 13 But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,” so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness. (Hebrews 3:12-13)
- What is meant by having a “sinful, unbelieving heart”?
- In the service today, we talked about exhortation. How do we benefit from others in the church encouraging us?
- Verse 13, tells us to encourage “daily”. Why is something we have to do every day?
- What can happen to Christians who do not get enough encouragement in the Lord?
- What are some ways to provide encouragement to other Christians in our church?
- Who is someone that you can encourage today?